Lago del Predil

Lago del Predil, Raibl Fort  (1808 - 1915) It came into service in 1887, the construction consisted of a small flanking blockhouse. In 1899 forte del Lago del Predil was reinforced by the battery of Sella Predil.  When the First World War broke out the fort was disarmed.  Today it is in ruins, however, partially intact is the flanking blockhouse the entrances to which are walled.

Search & Find

Quick search

photo gallery