Palazzo Forestale - Tarvsio

The building was constructed under the rule of the Bishops of Bamberg, in 1516, destined to be seat to the Waldmeister (master of the forest) of the Mastery/Rule of  Federaun. Even today, it is seat to an administration that deals with the same matter: The State Forester Corps. In 1843 another storey was added and the current entrance portal was built, which characterises the main façade of the building.(Herrschafthaus)

Search & Find

Quick search

photo gallery